Design and value are at the heart of Coyote Outdoor Living, our passion is to elevate the outdoor living experience with a selection of products that marry power and durability with style. The introduction of the new Electric Grill expands the category to allow urban apartment dwellers, and those who have downsized with limited outdoor space, to recreate the nostalgic enjoyment of backyard barbeques with family and friends. For Coyote, outdoor living is a way of life that is about being freed from limits of space or season. Because it is not rolled out in June and packed away in November, Coyote becomes an integral part of your daily life through the joy of entertaining outdoors. The Electric Grill has a sleek, attractive silhouette and may be conveniently placed on a table, pedestal stand or built into an island or cabinet of your choice.
C1EL120SM Exclusive Features
- 156 square inch cooking area
- 5,000 hour heating element
- 304 stainless steel
- Teflon coated cooking surface
- Ceramic Heat Control Grid
- 120 VAC - 1300 WATTS - 11 AMPS - 60 HZ
- 550 degrees F maximum temperature
- 60 minute safety timer with surge protector
- Removable frame for built-in application
- One SKU for Portable, Built-In or Pedestal version
Product Options & Accessories
- Cover & Two Piece Tool Set included
- Pedestal Stand available (Model: No. C1ELCT21)
- Optional 304 Stainless Steel Electric Grill Island / Cart (Model: C2ELISL) See it here
- C2ELISL feature: Black powder coated top for distinguished look
- C2ELISL feature: Collapsible side shelves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.